Wednesday, July 1, 2015

207th Entry

June 4th, 2037

1203

Dear Space Diary

Well, how about this door?

Damn it. Another conference room. 5 doors and I still haven’t found their hidden secret clone lab. This isn’t going to be as easy as I thought.

Have to keep going. I have a purpose now. I have to save humanity! Or kill a small specific subsection of it, depending on how much progress they’ve made.

Hmm. Actually I’m not sure I could kill someone. I’m no stone cold killer.

Mr Rock probably is, though.

…hehehe.

Puns later. Thwarting Evil now.

Why do they even want clones anyway? What are they going to do with 300 hundred confident self-educated women?

Maybe I don’t want the answer to that.

Also, why are they doing this on Earth at all? I thought the whole point was they couldn’t’ here, so they tried on Mars, but missed.

Stop asking yourself questions you don’t know the answer to.

Right now, I think I need to come up with a better plan than “just try the doors randomly until you find it.” I wonder if there’s a map for this place.

Maybe one more door.

1205

“Who are you?”

Ah. Not a conference room.

Looks to be a break room. For guards.

“Is that…”

I better run.

“He’s talking to himself. It’s him.”

“Holy cow, you’re right! It’s HIM!”

Er, yes it’s… me? I know I’m like, out of my cell and…

“Red alert. IT’S HIM!”

Oh dear.

“Surround him! Don’t let him leave!”

Er, that’s not really necessary. I’ll just go back to your cell.

“Your cell? After all the trouble we went through to break you out?”

…What?

“I saw him first, he’s signing mine first.”

Signing what?

“Sign my gun.”

Um, well, do you have a pen?

“Got one special.”

Fine, ok. ….There.

“…’Please don’t shoot me.’ Oh that is brilliant. That’s classic Space Guy that is.”

Forgive my rudeness, but what the hell is going on?

“I can’t believe I got a chance to meet the actual Space Guy.”

I take it I’m Space Guy?

“Man, you’re a legend round here. We’ve been listening to your adventures ever since they started broadcasting.”

Why would NASA be broadcasting?

“Somebody’s been leaking them! Getting the truth out, man.”

Oh.

“All the clones, the city, the space ship. Right up until you woke up near Earth. Then you just… vanished.”

Ah.

“We were so excited when you turned up here! We’re holding Space Guy prisoner!!”


“…Sorry about that.”

Oh it’s fine. I escaped.

“We helped!”

“I got the door code.”

“I wrote the note!”

“I decided what flavour cake!”

Good man.

“And now, I’m going to get you out of here. Let’s go.”

I can’t go.

“Don’t be crazy! If they find out you’re loose they’ll kill you.”

I’m grateful for what you’ve done. Really. But I have to stop the clones from being made.

“…You don’t mean.”

Yes.

“They’re making more?”

Yes.

“…Okay I quit.”

“Me too!”

“Let’s get ‘em!”

No comments:

Post a Comment